quinta-feira, 29 de outubro de 2009



Precious and fragile things Need special handling My God, what have we done to you?
We always tried to share The tenderest of care Now look what we have put you through.
Things get damaged, Things get broken I thought we'd manage But words left unspoken Left us so brittle There was so little left to give...
Angels with silver wings Shouldn't know suffering I wish I could take the pain for you.
If God has a masterplan That only he understands I hope it's your eyes he's seeing through.
Things get damaged, Things get broken I thought we'd manage But words left unspoken Left us so brittle There was so little left to give...
I pray you learn to trust Have faith in both of us And keep room in your heart for two. Things get damaged, Things get broken I thought we'd manage But words left unspoken Left us so brittle There was so little left to give...

3 comentários:

zezito disse...

Primeira frase é mesmo acertada. Coisas especiais e frágeis, devem manusear-se com cuidado. Tal como as pessoas especiais como tu.

Ricardo Pereira de Sousa disse...

Já devias saber que não sou frágil sou duro como o aço Choné!

Ricardo Pereira de Sousa disse...

Quem é a menina que teve de presente bilhetes para ir ver o concerto dos Depeche?